Terms and Conditions
By accessing this site users agree to comply with these conditions of use without restrictions or other claims. Please read these terms carefully before using this site. These terms and conditions may be reviewed in any moment by updating this material. Any revision must be respected so this page should be visited periodically to determine the terms and conditions required at the time.
1. The content of this site, text, graphics, photographs, software, logos and any other material on the site are protected by Law no.8/1996, Law 84/1998, or as the case Law nr.129/1992, as well as applicable international conventions on intellectual property are the UEFISCDI and MFA property.
2. Not allowed:
- copying, duplication, distribution, archiving and preservation, by any means, including electronic, magnetic or computerized materials and information on this site;
- deletion or modification by any means of materials and information published or attempt to do any of them;
- attempt to interfere, by any means, in this site;
- attempt to scan, probe or test the vulnerability of any system of UEFISCDI or MFA network or accessing any servers or services that are not public, without authorization;
- the attempt to interfere with the hosting servers by any means;
- using any e-mail addresses published through the site for their distribution or mailing lists for sending commercial e-mails, or for any other purpose than sending personal emails justified.
Violation of any of these rules is followed by civil or criminal case. UEFISCDI and/or MFA will investigate the facts that involve such violations and can cooperate with legal authorities in tracking users involved in such violations.
3. For sections of the site which may include opinions of the readers, the responsibility rests entirely on the contents views of their authors. UEFISCDI and/or MFA reserves the right not to publish those opinions which it considers harmful, in any form, image site.